View Profile VorticityMusic

All 233 Audio Reviews

68 w/ Responses

Sounds dope, cool to see you make a genre a little different to your regular electro house stuff. You really don't hear much breakbeat like this. Nice one.

ayo this is a vibe.

Banger.

Damn, didn't know you were on NG. Anyway this is probably my favourite song of yours by far, absolutely monstrous banger.

This sounds really good, reminds me a lot of Reapers. Definitely one of my favourite recent releases of yours.

Probably my favourite song of yours. It's such a vibe and slaps so hard at the same time.

Sounds hella nice. I find the transition between the triplet time signature and the regular time signature to be a bit jarring at times though, mainly within the first section of the song.

These are all insane, looking forward to the releases one day. I'm no mixing expert but it does sound really solid and clean too, so nice work. :)

X3LL3N responds:

Thank you very much, I could finish year in some monthes or over a year depending on how much money I can save

Very nice. This is not dubstep at all though haha, more like complextro or electro house.

DJVI responds:

Newgrounds genre options arr very limited :D

Sounds hella nice. Not really melodic dubstep at all though, this is more drumstep.

X3LL3N responds:

I see, thank you !

Rookie music producer who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing.
Aspires to make: dubstep, dnb, glitch hop, complextro and electro house, among other things
Actually makes: dnb/drumstep (just about).
Releases here are wip/not final.

Vorticity @VorticityMusic