View Profile VorticityMusic

68 audio Reviews with Responses

All 231 Reviews

These are all insane, looking forward to the releases one day. I'm no mixing expert but it does sound really solid and clean too, so nice work. :)

X3LL3N responds:

Thank you very much, I could finish year in some monthes or over a year depending on how much money I can save

Very nice. This is not dubstep at all though haha, more like complextro or electro house.

DJVI responds:

Newgrounds genre options arr very limited :D

Sounds hella nice. Not really melodic dubstep at all though, this is more drumstep.

I see, thank you !

Sounds really dope. The intro and build up is nice an atmospheric and melodic, plus the drops are entertaining. The drops have a little less of a melodic feel than most melodic dubstep songs I've heard, but that doesn't make it any worse. Since this is such a banger I'd love it if it was around 4 minutes rather than a measly two and a half, but I won't take that away from the rating. Truly stellar.

Lubloom responds:

Thanks! I usually try to incorporate heavier elements in my melodic dubstep just because I think it sounds cool and a little different to the norm.

I need to work on making my songs longer, I usually run out of steam after a while and find it hard to come up with ideas, but I will try and improve on that. Thank you very much!

Going to be honest here, a little bit disappointed. The intro melody is a lot simpler than the previous one for some reason; it's a little bit annoying. Secondly, the best part of the original version was the drops. And these drops are quite lackluster in my opinion and are not especially unique. They also lack bass; the sidechaining seems a little over the top. You could've turned them into a sexy drum and bass drop or something - dry out has the perfect tempo for it. Your Base After Base and Can't Let Go 2.0s were really nice, but this one doesn't really match up to them.

I guess the sound design and mixing is obviously a lot better, but I still much prefer the original.

DJVI responds:

Well I was aiming for a calmer version than the original. But thanks for review! :)

Sounds great, just add some phat growls in there ;)

Trickshot made some on the 2nd drop

Nice to see something different and fresh for once. 10/10

DJVI responds:

Awesome, thanks for the feedback 😀

Sounds hella nice. Just not a fan of those open hihats in the middle part of the song.

I see, thanks :)

Pretty nice, although it doesn’t really remind me of your older techno stuff.

Thanks for the review!

Good shit. What do you use for sidechaining when you don't have a kick playing, like in the beginning?

The almighty sidechaining plugin of lazy producers : Kickstart xD

Rookie music producer who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing.
Aspires to make: dubstep, dnb, glitch hop, complextro and electro house, among other things
Actually makes: dnb/drumstep (just about).
Releases here are wip/not final.

Vorticity @VorticityMusic