View Profile VorticityMusic

2 Movie Reviews

This is the weirdest but coolest thing I have ever seen.

But what's with the tags xD

WOW. This is awesome! I'm definitely looking out for more of your animations!

3 Game Reviews

Nearly perfect.
Just keep the music going all the way through and
Work on the lag spikes! My computer has an i7 processor, and I get a lot of lag spikes for some reason!

Addictive, but terrible gameplay. For starters, the text bubbles are WAY too big, you can't even see what you are doing, also, levels 2-6 are all really similar difficulty, and don't progress enough. Up to level 6 it's like this: Really easy, hard, hard, hard, hard, hard. The graphics are nice. But there is no tutorial explaining the mechanics and different guards.

The game has a lot of potential, it's just currently terrible and doesn't deserve an average rating of 4 stars.

Too much lag. And I have a good computer and a good wifi.

233 Audio Reviews

Sounds dope, cool to see you make a genre a little different to your regular electro house stuff. You really don't hear much breakbeat like this. Nice one.

ayo this is a vibe.

Banger.

7 Art Reviews

I saw this as the wall art a few days ago, and wanted to say what a great image it was, but couldn't find where they moved the wall artist button to :P I don't know how it's possible to make something this freaking good. 10/10

MLeth responds:

Wohay, thank you!

Woah dude, this is amazing! How do you make stuff like this?

OrangeWedge responds:

Deep manipulation of pictures inside Adobe After Effects.
Stay tuned, many more to come in 2018!

Dude that is amazing.

Rookie music producer who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing.
Aspires to make: dubstep, dnb, glitch hop, complextro and electro house, among other things
Actually makes: dnb/drumstep (just about).
Releases here are wip/not final.

Vorticity @VorticityMusic