View Profile VorticityMusic

All 231 Audio Reviews

68 w/ Responses

Personally, I think Reapers is better, but this certainly isn't bad at all (see my rating (and the song rating in general)) so good job!

Personally, I think this is better than the 3rd remix by a lot!

Kysertron responds:

My third remix didn't go so well, as putting more variety of sounds doesn't always mean broader sound in general, it juts means more mess to clean up. I think this is better than my 3rd remix also! ;)

Just be hearing the intro I could tell this would be a good remix. The risers and build ups are just perfect!

Now that is a good remix! Where is the full version?!

Sound decent, although when it gets to "your crazy..." it sounds a little bit off. But apart from that, a good cover!

One of the best GD remixes.

Now that is good!

Not bad at all! Although I feel like it's not really dubstep but maybe that's just me... great song though!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

No its the newgrounds genre system xD the closest thing they have to glitch hop is dubstep

Wow. I haven't heard a song as good as this in a long time.

Lockyn responds:

Thank you so much!

Yes, very similar to Thumper indeed. But I love that, and I am glad you made a similar track. But it sort of sounds like a remix or a v2 of Thumper to be honest (mostly the intro), not that that's a bad thing. Awesome job!

Lubloom responds:

Thanks! I really enjoyed Thumper so I wanted to do another one, but I thought that making a new track instead of just remaking the old one would be better.

Rookie music producer who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing.
Aspires to make: dubstep, dnb, glitch hop, complextro and electro house, among other things
Actually makes: dnb/drumstep (just about).
Releases here are wip/not final.

Vorticity @VorticityMusic